This image was taken by www.photoboudreau.com

Monday, June 9, 2008

Boston

On my way to Boston, I really wanted to jump in the Ocean. It was a hot day and I missed the salt water Queen. I pulled into a sandy path where the rotary club was bringing awareness to what they do and raising money. These folks where kind humanitarians. I took a quick swim and chatted a few minutes, then hopped back on the bike to try and make it to Boston that day.
Boston over the way
Harvard Square sunset
cool porch camp spot-

me and GPP


I was inspired to see all the people coming together at the green roots festival. It was different from my other shows, and I was inspired to see Ideas of sustainability and earth preservation all around. People taught me things I didn't know. The stage was hot! So hot I could not perform with out shoes like I usually do.
Bike's not Bombs is a fantastic organization. I was so happy be a part of a really neat fundraiser that raised more than $90,000! check out bike's not bombs to see what they're about.

I got to meet up with my friend Greg in Cambridge. I roamed around Jamaica Plains for a while. On my way back to Greg's I was sitting in a park working out a new song. A father and son walked up while I was playing. There was no one else around, it was beautiful. They made my day.

No comments:

Wanna know where I'm performing next?


Rachel%20VanSlyke
Quantcast


Rachel%20VanSlyke
Quantcast