This image was taken by www.photoboudreau.com

Friday, June 13, 2008

biddeford

At the community bike center. My host, Rick, helped me tune up the bike before the show. I was in a strange mood that afternoon, and when school let out, the kids came in. In an instant they had me laughing and thinking. Rick told them where I started my trek, they didn't believe the whole story. "then why don't you play a song?" the girl asked. So I did. They were bright inquisitive children, with everything to offer.
Union House Cafe show Benefits to the CBC Community Bike Center in Biddeford
Rebecca and I
Garen! All the way from Back River Road!


The Saco River is a very powerful water presence. I sat and took it in for a while. It's said that there is a curse... more on that later.

No comments:

Wanna know where I'm performing next?


Rachel%20VanSlyke
Quantcast


Rachel%20VanSlyke
Quantcast