This image was taken by www.photoboudreau.com

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

vermont


Osprey Nest. I sat in wonder that any creature could actually put their nest atop a power line. It was huge!


in the center of this photo is a moose, but you have to look deep to see it.

After 70 beautiful miles and just creeping into Vermont, I thought it was time to rest. I stumbled upon a very nice family. They had a great yard, and at the very edge was a special spot I felt was made for dreaming. After I set up I was writing in my book when I heard large footsteps. Similar to that of a horse. I felt a large presence outside the tent, then heard a grunting that was a combo of a pig and horse. I smiled wide, and scurried to the tent opening to see if I might catch this creature. Then I heard the sound travel across the wells river and get further off in the distance. The next morning I asked around and came to the conclusion that it was a moose. That day as I headed along the water, I saw a moose, for the very first time. He was calm and steady, and graceful in his movement.


No comments:

Wanna know where I'm performing next?


Rachel%20VanSlyke
Quantcast


Rachel%20VanSlyke
Quantcast