This image was taken by www.photoboudreau.com

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Montpellier

Todd and I, farmer from TN I happen to meet in VT

Here's a thought funny thing about this picture is my friend Tanja took a photo of this bike too and it's on her blog. She was in this town more than a month after me on her own bicycle tour that she started in South America!!!!!!
Langdon Street Cafe Where I performed 100% benefits to Free Ride Montpelier

mountains all around this town. I stayed at the top of a large hill. The night I performed was the night I met the hill, and the ride was invigorating. there was no one around, and fog hovered the black top. At one point I stopped, and my heart was pounding hard. The rhythm felt whole, synchronicity.

Here's my bike with tomato plants, see em behind the guitar?

After Todd had made a generous donation to me, I got some plants and went door to door passing them out in VT. It was wild. Spreading a cycle...

No comments:

Wanna know where I'm performing next?


Rachel%20VanSlyke
Quantcast


Rachel%20VanSlyke
Quantcast