This image was taken by www.photoboudreau.com

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Richmond

in the park earlier, warming up
the stage at rocks
nice downtown area, cobble stone road and sidewalk prompted me to walk my loaded Jamis instead of ride. There was a great brewery I stumbled upon, and as I was taking off my helmet I met my new friend Micheal, who ended up being my host the 2nd night I was there.

that night I stayed with a friend of a friend of a friend, and met Chances. I ended up trading one of his custom made shirts for a CD. It's a black tank with a large Buddha head and the words consciousness. There is a lot to say about this house, more on this later...

At 6am the streets of Richmond were empty, and I walked a far way to get my first cup of Java.
Later I met Evan at Richmond Recycles Bike Shop. He traded me a CD for the tuning up of my bike, and a brand new chain. Thanks Evan!

The show was at Rocks!
Thanks to Mission Mason, that played first and hung out to watch my performance after. They were a neat group of musicians that were kind and funny. Great show!

The next morning I had
The best coffee I've had on my trip, french pressed, and the realization I was gonna blow out of Richmond for the Blue Ridge, he he . the Baltimore show was a no go, so I took the scenic route to Philly, the Great Smokey Mountains

No comments:

Wanna know where I'm performing next?


Rachel%20VanSlyke
Quantcast


Rachel%20VanSlyke
Quantcast