This image was taken by www.photoboudreau.com

Sunday, May 18, 2008

BCHQ

the concert at the BCHQ
check out the Durham Bike Coop
after the show, we had a bbq
see the gal with the stash? That's Lu, and she is working on a cure for cancer. and she plays a mean guitar and sings. Leslie, in the green, plays a kitchen sink! Leslie and Dave hosted me and really inspired me with their composting, I've started a composting pile in many towns now, thanks guys!

Dave made a stupendous breakfast extravaganza and is a percussionist singer
Bull City Head Quarters

After the show we went on a bike ride and got ice cream, this place had cheeseburger flavored, but I stuck with some chocolate double delight blend




No comments:

Wanna know where I'm performing next?


Rachel%20VanSlyke
Quantcast


Rachel%20VanSlyke
Quantcast