This image was taken by www.photoboudreau.com

Saturday, May 17, 2008

the children
sue and company, gettin down
Skies heading into Greensboro





My fabulous hostess, Sue
I pulled up to pick up some dinner and notice my friend Farmer D's new line of Organics Biodynamic Blend Compost. I smiled as I read the sign, "Closing the loop" turned behind me and asked the first person I saw to snap a photo. I met Farmer D in Savannah.



The show was lots of fun. Sue also performed with a friend, and a few other acts. We were gonna play out in the back and when it started pouring we did our best to put a "tarp" for the equipment, but ended up using the inside stage. I met a lot of wonderful people that day, and the children came to watch too!

No comments:

Wanna know where I'm performing next?


Rachel%20VanSlyke
Quantcast


Rachel%20VanSlyke
Quantcast