This image was taken by www.photoboudreau.com

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Angels

Danell


Yikes! my chain broke and as I struggled on the side of the road to fix it. I pulled all the bags off the bike and tipped her upside down. Now I just need to figure out how these things go together. pay attention. there isn't a lot around here, I'm in front of an old abandon building. Next thing i look up and see a sheriff pull in. I asked the women if it was really necessary to get out my id , she said yes, they had a call about suspicious behavior. She was doing her job. After running my file she asked if there was anything she could do. I said no and thanked her. After a few people pulled up to help. My friend Danell finalized my solution by"flaring" the chain. It was a pleasure to meet him. And to think, a handful of people in previous towns tried convincing me not to go through this "neighborhood" to get to Richmond. Thank you Danell for helping me out, and teaching how to fix a chain!


No comments:

Wanna know where I'm performing next?


Rachel%20VanSlyke
Quantcast


Rachel%20VanSlyke
Quantcast