This image was taken by www.photoboudreau.com

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Asheville


i look to my right

i look to my left


this women, Tanja, an amazing gal with an adventurous story to tell. met her at a pub, where they were having a couch surfer meeting. I am signed up with couch surfer, but had never used network, until this day when I accidentally ended up at the right place at the right time.


Wow! The view coming up to Asheville where outrageous. I am staying at a home where my friends Deanne and David couch surfers and hosts, in fact last night they had both myself and Tanja, a German cyclists that had traveled all the way from South America!! It was a true inspiration to meet her, she has done most of the travel alone, and is heading north as well. What a great time. It feels invigorating to be here in these mountains cycling. They are both challenging and rewarding, all though I do have to break down these hills with all this weight. Well, tomorrow I head out for Charlotte.

No comments:

Wanna know where I'm performing next?


Rachel%20VanSlyke
Quantcast


Rachel%20VanSlyke
Quantcast