This image was taken by www.photoboudreau.com

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

regrouping in style

A night around a camp fire with a family

Kid's are Tuning a guitar
check out this sweet sign they are making for the front of the guitar case
Jody and Tennessee, the horses I stayed with






I like this ol building

Here visiting some friends and getting up follow up care from medical professionals, ugh. I am surely have a great time though! I am staying with calming people in a secluded log cabin style home. They even have horses! Also spending a lot of time playing with kids! (my friend's nieces and nephews)! These children sure now how to make me laugh!




Lawyers doctors lawyers. halt trip tour wait - I'm not gonna give up


Spent a while in this area with my friends, thinking, planning, believing...
look at this sincerity
How could you think anything but success
and happiness in motion
Thanks Kids!

No comments:

Wanna know where I'm performing next?


Rachel%20VanSlyke
Quantcast


Rachel%20VanSlyke
Quantcast