This image was taken by www.photoboudreau.com

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Last Show of the Tour


The Last show of the Tour, 110 days later, the end!

This was a little spot off of the Saratoga Bike Path, I started my warming up here the night before the last show.

Full Moon, getting peace at a near by cemetary and singing before the show

I have always admired this place, Cafe Lena, Just voted the best small venue in North America by the International Folk Alliance

the oldest continuously operating coffeehouse in the United States


This photos actually taken the morning after. It was such a strange morning. In 4,000 miles of road navagating, I can actually say I felt a bit lost. and i realized I didn't have any pics or footage of the last show, so I had to snap a quick shot of the stage at Lena's. A stage that many had played on. Bob Dylan, Arlo Guthrie, and other great legands.



The after party



friends and family



and more friends!

No comments:

Wanna know where I'm performing next?


Rachel%20VanSlyke
Quantcast


Rachel%20VanSlyke
Quantcast